Updated: Sep 19, 2020
The summer heat is here and we have some “cool” ideas for delicious coffee drinks made with our premium Peacemaker coffee.
Even if you’re a hot coffee person, iced coffee drinks are refreshing, flavorful and fun!
First, the coffee itself!
There are two ways you can make iced coffee.
1. Brew the night before, let coffee come to room temp, refrigerate.
2. Pour hot coffee over ice.
Tasty Tip: pour room temp coffee into ice cube trays for coffee cubes!
Design your drink with a menu of options that add texture and flavor
Here are a few ideas to mix and match to make your own custom drink:
· Almond milk
· Coconut milk
· Sugar, stevia, other sweetener
· Caramel or chocolate syrup
· Extracts: vanilla, almond, mint