Updated: Jul 2
The summer heat is here, and we have some “cool” ideas for delicious coffee drinks made with our premium Peacemaker coffee.
Even if you’re a hot coffee person, iced coffee drinks are refreshing, flavorful, and fun!
First, the coffee itself!
There are two ways you can make iced coffee.
1. Brew the night before, let the coffee come to room temp, and refrigerate.
2. Pour hot coffee over ice.
Tasty Tip: pour room temp coffee into ice cube trays for coffee cubes!
Design your drink with a menu of options that add texture and flavor
Here are a few ideas to mix and match to make your own custom drink:
· Almond milk
· Coconut milk
· Sugar, stevia, and other sweetener
· Caramel or chocolate syrup
· Extracts: vanilla, almond, mint
You can also use a handheld frothing tool to make a delicious foam or homemade whipped cream!
Sprinkle cinnamon and/or cocoa on top and enjoy.